|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
I'm a girl who believes in the beauty of music. I smile because I know life is too short to be unhappy. I'm currently still experimenting on what I should do with this roller coaster ride of life. I went through a lot during the ride and I'm looking forward on where the ride will take me too. Life exist for the love of music Tagboard
Tagboard.
Archives
January 2013
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, 5 January 2013
The sound of my alarm clock can be heard exactly at 5 am. And I'm lucky that I'm a morning person; I do not have to worry about waking up late. unless I'm really exhausted. And as usual, dad drove me to school. On the way to school in the car, I did many thinkings,
"What if the Sec 1s thinks I'm ugly and fat?" "What if they laugh at how stupid I am?" etc
Negative thoughts came into my mind.
I hate it when I start being insecure about myself. All these negative thoughts will come into my mind at once. I did many reflections during the holiday and I really think I should stop this.
I should be happy with what I am and with what I have. I have to start appreciating things.
2nd January 2013
|
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|