|
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
|
|
|
I'm a girl who believes in the beauty of music. I smile because I know life is too short to be unhappy. I'm currently still experimenting on what I should do with this roller coaster ride of life. I went through a lot during the ride and I'm looking forward on where the ride will take me too. Life exist for the love of music Tagboard
Tagboard.
Archives
January 2013
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, 5 January 2013
Chapter 1/365
I woke up to a very fine morning. Not too hot nor not too cold. The lights from the bulb were stinging my eyes as I opened it slowly. And I realised that it was the new year. 2013 is here. Should I be happy, sad, excited or disappointed? It was all in one. I had mixed feelings.
"Don't just say "2013 please be good to me" There's no point of you saying it unless you do something about it. I can't expect the year to be good and fun if I don't do something worthy"
That. I saw that somewhere and yes, I do agree with it. Nothing is going to change if I don't do anything. In order to make 2013 a good year, I have to start doing something and make it good.
It may be hard but I know that it will be worth it.
Happy New Year everyone!
1 January 2013
|
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|